Schools are recognising the importance of having fully trained fire wardens as part of their emergency evacuation strategy.
Having fire wardens has shown to be the quickest, most effective way to evacuate a building. It is also seen as a pro-active approach – fire wardens can be used to identify fire hazards and dangers before a fire occurs.
- Principles of fire safety
- What fire is and how it spreads
- Preventing fires occurring
- Controlling the effects if they start
- Means of extinguishing fires
- Role of a fire warden and fire marshal
- Emergency procedures and means of escape
- Evacuation of people with disabilities
- Demonstration of fire extinguishers
Non Members Price: £60.00
We will arrange a date and time with you after your complete this booking form.