(available for primary and secondary school (KS4) governors)
Ofsted’s Inspection Data Summary Report is used to support inspections of schools and therefore governors need to understand what it will tell inspectors about their school.
It is anticipated that 2018 reports will be released in November (primary) and January (Key Stage 4 – Secondary).
This two hour course will enable delegates to understand:
- the difference between progress and attainment data
- how progress data is calculated
- how attainment is measured
- the outcomes for vulnerable groups including pupil premium
- strengths and weaknesses in school performance
School Based or Zoom
£400 flat rate
Per person price on request