This course is for any person who is involved in manual handling in the workplace.
The course covers how to move objects safely, so that risk to injury or strain is reduced.
To learn how to improve manual handling techniques, move and handle loads safely and be able to conduct a personal manual handling risk assessment.
Manual Handling Training Course Content
- Manual Handling Legislation
- Principles of safer Moving & Handling
- Basic to complex positions and movements for handling objects
- Moving & Handling Assessments
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Anatomy of the spine
- Causes of back pain
- Returning back to work
- Unsafe systems of work
Prices: £45 per person (members) or £55 per person (non-members)
Flat Rate £400